RE: Manteo

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 22:16:18 EST

Awesome Mike, email me offlist and i'll shoot you my cell #... we're staying
at the Island Motel in Manteo, it's right off 64 on the west side of the
island, out near the old middle school. you should expect sand (LOTS!),
some mud (not much), and well.. if you wanna drive in swamp I've got ~25ft
of tow rope... :) I'm plannin on drivin back on the navy bombing range,
last time dad and I were out there we saw an estimated 500lb black bear walk
out in front of us... and I tracked some of the red wolves that they're
introducing out there...

there's going to be quite a few of us, so i'm gonna attempt to split us up
in 1/2's... It's kinda hard to sneak up on wildlife with a dozen trucks in
convoy :)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-Jon,
-Russ and I have locked on rooms at the Island. We'll see you
-there sometime
-Friday nite! Are we to expect sand, mud, or swamp on this trip? Some of
-everything? Can't wait.
-
-Mike J
-Swansboro NC
-99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
-AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
-Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
-31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
-Mopar PCM(with optional go get flashed light!), Cobra 29 LTD Classic
-
-