96 factory computer and Jet Stage 2 chip for sale

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 22:24:16 EST

Ok, since the motor swap, I decided to clear out the garage. I have the
factory computer for a 96 Dakota V-6, pn P5604090803 (I think, gonna double
check later) and a Jet Stage 2 chip for the 96 Dakota V-6 automatic. I will
take $140 plus shipping on the computer and $125 plus shipping on the chip.
I have had the chip less than a year. 93 octane is a must with it though. I
will consider offers on the chip and the computer. E-mail me off the list.

Will
96 Paxton huffed 408 Dakota