Re: 5.9 MPG? 4.7 MPG?

From: Mike Klinke (LSOMike@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 00:25:39 EST

5.9 w/ 3.92 Limited Slip Diff Axle - Quad Cab - 2 wheel drive - Automatic
In 5K miles driven so far of in-town driving (Dallas) I'm averaging 14 MPG.

This includes both the summer air conditioning season as well as the quite
necessary heating season we've had lately. We typically run that
reformulated gas here in the winter.

No problems so far ... knock, knock, knock

Regards, Mike Klinke