Re: Its the Cherokee!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 11:46:27 EST

You should see the local big Cherokee dealership here in Madison.
They are selling Jeep Cherokee's WAY BELOW invoice..
The dealer is Don Miller Dodge Jeep & Eagle (Madison,Wi)

"how anyone could own a jeep over a Dak,i dont know"

>From: "W. Jack Hilton III" <HEMI@charter.net>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: Re: DML: D.C. terminates Grand Cherokee
>Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 22:27:39 -0500
>

>It was the Cherokee, not the Grand Cherokee.
>

>At 08:49 PM 1/4/01 -0600, you wrote:
>>Just announced on ABC news this evneig D.C announced they are
>>terminating the Jeep Grand Cherokee due to a lack of sales. ok - yeah
>>- theres a solution Shrimp... kill a SUV rather than redesign it. I
>>don't know if the slow sales are a product of bad SUV publicity in the
>>wake of the Explorer/roll over stuff... or if the Grand Cherokee is due
>>for another redesign. Its been about 3 or so years since its last
>>overhaul...
>>
>>As I am writing this post - I am in the process of working on the save
>>Chrysler web site. I have been laid up with a serious back injury that
>>I got yesterday - so I have alot of free time sitin in bed on my lap
>>top. I should get alot of work done on the site now. I'll keep everyone
>>posted.
>>
>>--
>>
>>"Its no joke Tuco, its a rope..."
>>
>>Tom
>>http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine
>>Site Updated - on 12/7/00
>>1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2
>

>@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
>
>Jack Hilton III
>
>www.CyberMopar.com
>
>www.HellaUSA.com
>
>www.DakotaRT.com
>
>www.Dakota-Truck.com

David Digney
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"DODGE DAKOTA QUAD CAB RULES"