Re: DC KILLS CHEROKEE

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 11:55:41 EST

OK tha must be what the news report was about. They must have shown the wrong
video footage - because they did show h grand cheroke on tv and used the words
"discontinue" and "lack of sales". I didn't see it from the very beginning so
I dont know what the reported called the Jeep (either a Cherokee or a Grand
Cherokee) Good thing this was a false alarm. (I had known about the regular
cherokee replacement) - remind me to send ABC news a letter telling them to
double check what they put of the air - morons....heh - they must not be Mopar
men (and women).

--

"Its no joke Tuco, its a rope..."

Tom http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 12/7/00 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2