Re: Gave a BMW a Scare...

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 12:46:36 EST

Now you guys are starting to read my mind. I hate tailgaters. So my plan
is to make the cargo light into a "get off my ass" light. I need to figure
a way of turning on the cargo light w/o turning on the inside dome. I might
just try to cut the wire from the dimmer wheel because I always turn on the
dome light from the roof. Secondly I want to pull off the white covers so
the cargo light is as intense as possible. I might even try to focus it
some.

If anyone sees any potential problems here let me know.

I was behind a truck running around with his cargo light on and it was quite
annoying. I think I can make a pretty good tailgater deterrent out of this
concept.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at