RE: Lund One Piece Racerback/Tonnoue Cover

From: rsuter@bizfon.com
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 14:13:21 EST

You mean the Lund setup that essentially has a Racerback spoiler combined and
integrated into a hard, fiberglass lid. I was told it's not available for the
Dak and Lund has no plans to implement it for us. THe price for the RAM version
was around $1400.00.

It's called the Hatchback, here's a pic...

http://www.lynxmotoring.com/page6.html

ps.I thought they were pretty cool too.