MAP Adjuster Box - Dyno Tested!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 18:20:52 EST

Well, I was down at the Dyno shop today for the TB Testing (Bruce's Billet
TB vs. the Stock V8 TB) and we decided to test out the Map/Adjuster as
well...hehehe.....

4HP Increase and 6TQ...and the A/F mixture stayed right where it should be
(without help from the FMU). Without the box, the A/F went all the way up
to 15.8:1. Looks like it's working the way it should. (Had to turn the
voltage down a bit under WOT for the MAP...oops...hit 10.0:1...a little bit
too rich.)

This is getting really interesting...and exciting for me!!
Hehehe..."Bernd's Map Adjuster...Dyno Proven to increase HP!" LOL

- Bernd