Re: MAP Adjuster Box - Dyno Tested!!

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 15:55:04 EST

In a message dated 1/5/01 3:25:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<<
 Well, I was down at the Dyno shop today for the TB Testing (Bruce's Billet
 TB vs. the Stock V8 TB) and we decided to test out the Map/Adjuster as
 well...hehehe.....

 4HP Increase and 6TQ...and the A/F mixture stayed right where it should be
 (without help from the FMU). Without the box, the A/F went all the way up
 to 15.8:1. Looks like it's working the way it should. (Had to turn the
 voltage down a bit under WOT for the MAP...oops...hit 10.0:1...a little bit
 too rich.)

 This is getting really interesting...and exciting for me!!
 Hehehe..."Bernd's Map Adjuster...Dyno Proven to increase HP!" LOL

 - Bernd

Where did you get the power, top end,middle? Could you conceivable richen the
air/fuel @ WOT or is it already maxed out?
Tom(11s dak)