Re: My Dak Got Bumped!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 20:01:31 EST

I'm So Pissed!!!
Somebody knocked a chunk out of my Left Rear Taillight Assy on my
00'QC.I have to check my dad's Dak yet,but it would like to know,how much
this taillight assembly is.

Secondly,how do i change it out?

anyone know??..Ron?,Bernd?

>From: "Rob S" <robert.schultz.no.spam@excite.com>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@twisted.twistedbits.net
>Subject: DML: 4.7L 5SPD Stalling - Fixed Maybe?
>Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 19:33:36 -0500
>
>From the alt.autos.dodge.trucks groups comes this interesting news:
>
><copied and edited slightly>
>The TSB is #18-023-00, Rev. A. It applies
>to '00 (AN) Dakota, (DN) Durango and '99-'00 (WJ) Grand Cherokee
>equipped with 4.7L Federal Emissions (Code NAA) engines.
>
>It will address the following symptoms:
>1.) Part throttle or wide-open throttle spark knock
>2.) Sag or hesitation following a cold engine start
>3.) Rough idle
>4.) Idle sag on deceleration to a stop
>
>The TSB involves reprogramming your PCM with new software (99Cal20 and
>00Cal17)
><end copy>
>
>I am hoping this fixes the idle variation I've been experiencing. It's back
>after the dealer replaced the IAC.
>
>I also have to get the TSB done for noise in the rear leaf springs.
>
>And I have to get the truck in for paint after the overhead door at work
>dropped on the ARE cap.
>
>Rob S.

David Digney
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"DODGE DAKOTA QUAD CAB RULES"