RE: Re: My Dak Got Bumped!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 02:19:47 EST

Factory replacements can be rather expensive. I haven't checked but an
educated guess would be at least $50 and probably less than $100. Replacing
is no sweat. There's one screw and two retaining studs that hold it in
place. Once you take the screw out and pull the studs away from the cargo
box, you can remove the lamps from their sockets, place them in the new one,
push the retaining studs back in and put the screw in. That's it. Should
take you 10 minutes at most.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD