RE: Re: RE: 4.7L 5SPD Stalling - Fixed Maybe?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 01:11:14 EST

You'll lose some ponies and it may or may not cure the pinging. I wonder if
the idle is an IAC problem. Some on the list have eliminated pinging with a
180º t-stat. Your SA may not know but the mechanic doing the flash should
know. I know I'm not much help here but the 4.7 is so new.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD