4x4 QC Spanks Lightning!!!!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 11:06:25 EST

Who says it couldn't be done?? I did it last night people!!! Actually, I
out smarted the punk with the Galpin Ford tags still on the red thing. I
was coming home from work last night when I saw him coming up fast on
me, and there was a red light ahead. I blipped the gas to get his
attention, he gets it and loads the s--t out of his convertor, spinning
on the line which only told me that he didn't know how to drive the
thing (did I mention that it was raining a bit last night and this was a
slight uphill??) So I switched mine into 4-HI and loaded it up also,
green, and I just leave him sitting there, I can here the limiter
kicking in and with all that boost, it can't be good!! He never gets it
together and by the next light, I'm like at least 7 Dak lengths ahead,
he makes a left, probably to avoid being embarassed again. Now I know he
can whoop me any day, but I can officially brag to y'all now, DAK-1
"L"-0!!! Even though I kinda cheated a bit :) Damn, it felt good
though!!!!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts