Re: do cool 4x4 Daks have mudflaps?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 14:55:49 EST

>can't decide between protecting the finish and putting these ugly things on
> my truck

If do any type of offroading, I would highly suggest not wasting your time
nor money buying/installing them. When I first bought my Dakota, I also
wanted mud flaps, only to have 2 of the 4 ripped off one weekend on a
camping/four wheeling trip. I replaced the 2 missing flaps, to only have 3
ripped off the next off road/camping trip. I think my truck looks better
without them anyways.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6