Re: Anyone have a MTX thunderform?

From: Dennis Crawley (dcrawley@elp.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 23:05:26 EST

Yes that was a problem when you have the box designed for the 1999 Dakota the MTX
solution is to heat the box where the problem exsists with a heat gun or hair dryer
put a small piece of 2x4 under seat hinge and press down and repeat till the box
dent clears hinge .... worked fine for me mine which was installed in my 2000 year
ago November 11th.