Re: Anyone have a MTX thunderform?

From: M. Detroe (kmzd@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 19:23:22 EST

My T-Form was a serious headache to put in. First of all, I was lucky to get
three of the five bolts into the thing. The holes don't even come close to
lining up. Then when I thought I had it in, the rear seat would not go all
the way down. The rear seat beat flange was stuck underneath the box so I
had to take them out and turn them around so the flange was free. It was all
worth it though, this thing rocks!!!

Mark