Re: DML 2001 Dash Trim Question

From: Chad Simon (chad.simon@wcom.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 12:28:03 EST

That was exacly what I need to know, thanks!!!!

__________________________________
Chad Simon - Worldcom
chad.simon@wcom.com v737-1430
Service Quality Web Team - Project Manager / Web Developer
CS&SO Information Station
<http://www.wcomnet.com/ncsc>
------------------------------

Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 23:47:27 -0500
From: "Chuck Robbins" <intense99dak@home.com>
Subject: DML: Re: DML 2001 Dash Trim Question

    I missed the start of this thread, but if it involves replacing the
stereo on a 2001 Dakota, check out
http://carrola.home.texas.net/dodge/dakotamain.html This gentleman recently
"submitted" his site for my Intense Blue Dakota page and he has an awesome
write up on how to replace the stereo on a 2001 Dakota. Complete with great
photos as well!

- --
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com

> I know how to take off the dash trim off of a 1999 Dak but the 2001 Daks
are
> different. I prefer not to pry and break something, is it the same or is
> there a trick to remove the trim (hidden screws or so)?
>
> Thanks

> Chad Simon
>

> .

End of DML Digest V4 #3099