Re: white face gauges

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 00:39:16 EST

on my 97, i turned the key to the "on" position, everything except the
battery will be at the lowest mark (130 degs, 0 MPH, 0 tach, 0 oil pressure,
ect... just make sure the engine is cold when you play with the temp... I
also noticed that I need to move my speed-o-meter needle up 2.5MPH (install
at 2.5MPH) should drop to "0"
have fun
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA