Re: Fw: Re: Anyone have a MTX thunderform?

From: M. Detroe (kmzd@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 10:54:04 EST

I don't think they make a T-Form with a built-in amp so right now I'm
temporarily using a cheap Rockwood to power my rears and T-Form with an
Alpine pushing my fronts. I'm trying to find a good 4-channel amp that will
fit under the front seat. Since Christmas cleaned me out as it always does,
money is an issue.

Mark