Re: 5&6th cylinder misfire & recent spank stories

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 10:41:07 EST

I remember there being a recall on V-8 dakotas for a misfire problem. The
fix involved re-routing the plug wires. I don't remember anymore, maybe
someone on the list can help you with the exact procedure.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)