Re: Compressed Air-Powertank-c02

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 12:26:51 EST

Check out the powertank for $300
www.powertank.com
They say they are raising their price in Feb.
If we could get a group buy going I'd be interested.
Let me know what you think
--- Hemipower@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 01/06/2001 3:54:09 PM EST,
> hcatlett@cfl.rr.com writes:
>
> > Slightly OT. Has anybody made a compressed air
> tank out of a empty Freon
> > tank? Is it legal, safe, etc. How do you do it.
> I acquired an empty
> Freon
> > tank and the damn valve is welded in. I'm
> confused (my usual state).
> > Hugh
> I've seen kits offered to convert gas grill propane
> tanks but never a freon
> tank. It should work but it may require welding in
> bung holes or something.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia