Re: I G-Teched my 0-60 and HP tonight...

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 14:33:10 EST

> According to Dodge the 2001 CC weighs 4179 dry.
> Figure it out from there.

According to Dodge the 99 R/T RC weighs 4075 dry. I have a Mopar
fiberglass bed cover and Mopar heavy rubber bed mat and some radio
equipment that probably adds at least 100 lbs and gas probably does
easily make 4200. then add your weight. The heavier you set the weight
for the more hp it will calculate. So If you believe your hp reading
was a little low, you may have under estimated your total weight by a
couple of hundred pounds.