Re: Compressed Air-Powertank

From: Tom F. Buban (biokiller@ameritech.net)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 17:56:25 EST

Jack-

The kit is the tank, filled, two gauges, one for the tank pressure and
the other for the hose. I can put any fitting on that you would want,
and get a hose.

Does not have that fancy handle that Power Tank has, but we are working
on making them up.
The tanks will be either green or blue, not polished.
Never had a problem with any of the tanks yet.

Don't have a pic. up yet, working on that to.
Don't get me wrong, Power Tank does have a nice setup, but mine are the
same, they just don't look that fancy. And don't cost a arm and leg!!

Tom