O/D switch problem

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 18:24:40 EST

with 80miles shy of 101k miles, I hit the O/D switch and she broke... stuck
in the O/D out position! talk about a pain when driving on the interstate!!
sheeeesh! I temporarily have the switch sitting outside of the dash, and
have O/D now (I broke the broke switch so i can drive over 60 :) )

does anyone have a spare O/D switch for a Gen II dak? OTHO, anyone have an
FSM that can tell me which of the 4 (or was it 5??) wires inside the O/D
harness that control the O/D funktion? I'm planning on a lil Smith-fab work
before putting it back together :)

Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net