Re: 3.9 Header

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 00:24:03 EST

The JBAs I put on my 92 V8 SUCKED!! There was next to no power increase and
they leaked from the y-pipe..... the power part is what pissed me off the
most.... now the DTs that I traded them for were terrific!!!! I got the
from Truck Performance too, they are great people and I refer people to them
all the time.

TJ