Re: The "Unbreakable" Autolock

From: KatedralDeAguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 09:01:31 EST

Yup you are right....I actually bought one and put it
on and tried it and sure enough no brake pedal is
required to engage tranny. I have heard some cars
wont even start without pressing the brake....they
should hand out the autolock to those people. We are
just S.O.L. Besides if you've seen "gone in 60
seconds" you know that if they want your stuff...they
will get it. After having my typhoon imposter broken
into several times, I leave my dak plain and simple.
Our 78 grand prix which my dad would say "who's gonna
steal that anyway", has been stolen 4 times. I think
theyd go as far as towing it elsewhere. Anyone ever
had a stolen car that was "found" by a tow truck
driver, who called you offering to tow your stolen
vehicle to your home from at least a good 20 miles
distance. hmmmm maybe it was just me.
my 2 cents