Re:RE: Do I need a new battery?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 14:08:17 EST

Had the same symptoms with the OE battery in my '98... Starting having
intermittent hard starting/charging problems and then the damn broke and it left
me high and dry in the parking lot. Turned out to be a bad cell. You can have
the battery load tested and it's a free replacement if your still under the 3/36
warranty (was for me anyway).
Tom