F&B vs. Stock Throttle Body - Dyno Test Completed

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 17:43:18 EST

The results are in...you ready for this?

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT

Dyno Test #1:
Stock V8 Throttle Body, Powerdyne Supercharger (9# Boost), MSD
Digital-6+, and JBA Headers with Ravin Exhaust

HP = 197.0
TQ = 262.4

Dyno Test #2:
F&B Billet 50mm Throttle Body, Powerdyne Supercharger (9# Boost), MSD
Digital-6+, and JBA Headers with Ravin Exhaust

HP = 209.2
TQ = 277.8

At one point, the F&B showed almost a 20HP increase over the stock V8
TB!!

I'll put all the dyno sheets into JPG format later on tonight an i'll
post them on my website.

Congratulations Bruce...Job well done!! (Excellent Throttle
Body...uhhh...do I have to give it back now?) :(

- Bernd