Re: Oh My God Its Raining!

From: Jeffrey Wilson (jeffalso88@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 18:12:18 EST

Miles,

I feel for ya. I live up near San Fran and its been raining up here since
last night. This morning the traffic reports where full of the usual First
Day Rain accidents on the freeways. Last I looked, about 30 mins ago, it
was still raining here so looks like a rather slow and tedious drive home
tonight for myself.

One good thing though... California definitely needs the rain and its good
to see we are finally getting it.

Jeff