Re: Jay's Ramblings

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 18:17:51 EST

You think that's great. You ought to see how many
Daks you can count in my workplace's parking lot! One
Shelby Dak, One convertible, three Gen I regular cabs,
2 Gen I Club cabs, 9 Gen II Clubs, 3 Gen III Clubs, 2
Quads, and 1 RT. The RT belongs to one of the
engineers. Several mid to late 90's Chryslers and 4
70 to 93 full size Rams. 1 '53 Power Wagon. And now
we make the Hemi 426/440 engine block for Mopar
Performance. This follows for young and old alike.
Must be a trend or something,

--- "Woodruff, Jason P"

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm