RE: Jay's Ramblings

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 18:49:57 EST

I tried to get a part today and man, I was pissing people off but I had to
cruise at low speed due to the spinning of tires and safety.

I feel for you.

With our work place, it is the opposite with people buying Asian cars and
few American. I keep telling them, if you stop reading the hype and read
between the lines, REAL CARS (TRUCKS) FOR REAL DRIVERS. Bahahahaha Though
we have one White Ford Lightning here but we never find the time to race
each other.

Jason how good is your Physics lately? I have some formulas for you to look
at.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7 Hemi (beta I testing)
1999 Chevy (gone in 2003)