RE: DuraMax GM Desiel... BAD ASS!

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 22:30:20 EST

Well lets not forget the Cummins is severly de-tuned for the Ram Pickups. A
buddy of mine has a frat brother who works for Cummins and was telling us
that they could tune that B Series engine so it had so much torque it would
rip itself out of the current engine mounts. I think the trany and drive
line are the only thing currently holding it back. Be interesting to see
what happens when the Power Wagon comes out. I think some Ferd and Cheby
guys will be pouting over that one. :)