Re: mightyMike pulled over again "probable cause "

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 12:40:24 EST

They are always able to come up with some BS reason when I ask them but they
never give me a ticket for anything, if they hate me this much, they would
give me a ticket for whatever they could when they have the chance, if they
really had probable cause in the first place. Last time I got pulled over for
"driving through city limits with intent to race", whatever that is, I happen
to have some pictures from drag racing in my front seat that I was taking to
put in my office at work and the cop started bitching about them. Then from
that day on, I got followed to and from work and the same ones that followed
me would make laps around my truck waiting for me to leave. And the BS list
goes on and on and on like that damn old Energizer bunny.