Re: Twin Turbo 318 Dakota Attn Greg

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 12:47:13 EST

I have wondered the same thing about the diesel turbo. The Ram diesel has a
5.9L and mine is a 5.9L. The only problems people have come up with is that
the diesel is a lower revving engine so it might mess up top end they didn't
know though. Diesel turbos are made to give boost at bottom end and keep
increasing through the RPM's until gear change, it's got to be a heavy duty
beast to last on a big diesel and the turbo will keep working as long as air
is being brought through so I don't see any problems with it working. I have
been researching that for 6 months or so and no one has come up with a
problem yet.