RE: y2k-hemi spanks Audi TT,

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 13:17:39 EST

Way to go Matt. Try the A4, they are the same. Last year caught one on a
hill and wasted him with no effort. Bahahaha

Another one (A8) I just followed him since it was dark outside behind him
doing 90mph. Must of pissed him off since it was a new one and he could not
even shake me. Bahahahaha

It is amazing what the Dakota can do for buck.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC