Re: Parts below wholesale cost, TBs, me, stuff...

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 13:13:23 EST

Hey, I just was wondering (after gettin fustrated at my tranny) are these
the ones with the resistors included? I found out that TransGo has a new
kit for the RE trannys which includes new instructions, and have you do
different things, and also includes a resistor that goes to the computer...
If not, make sure you tell anyone with an RE they need to contact TransGo
for the updated parts and instructions... (I found out the hard way when
the guy asked me if I had installed the resistor and I asked him what
resistor :) Only took a month of trouble shooting and a few hours on the
phone :)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91