RE: Spot remover

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 13:52:01 EST

Jason,

I use this polish for my '01....http://www.zainobros.com

They have a product called ClayBar (Z18 in the product number - $16.95)
which will pull all of the impurities off the paint (everything from rail
dust, brake dust, over spray, bird markings, and things you would not
expect). Check out their page. Sal Zaino was a 20+ year body painter by
trade and was disappointed with the effort required to apply waxes (waxes do
not stack for multiple layer protection, and they do not last long). I also
recommend getting the car wash as a lubricant for the ClayBar. Do not press
hard!! You will scratch the clear coat. You can think of it as wet sanding
(kind of).

The car wash also removes tar and other things that most cleaners can not!
The entire product line works together to build layers. Your car will still
have beads of water on it when everything else is dry after a rain storm.
It's amazing!!

I wish I could get a kick-back for promoting their product. But I don't.

You will enjoy their entire product line. I do and several colleagues of
mine do as well!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD!