back to list... NEW 5 SPEED

From: greasy (greasy@dodge-trucks.net)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 13:53:44 EST

I have been away from the list for a while, and I was just able to sign back
on today... now that I have found a way arround aol 6.0 .
an update on my 99 v8 5spd cc...
I have swapped out my airaide intake for a k&N gen II and the difference is
amazing...
I have a set of mopar perf headers, an mpi, and pullies sitting in the
garage waiting for a cat back exhaust.... any thoughts out there on the MBRP
system??? a new tb, and an electric fan. I am going to do a mass install
once I get the above mentioned items.
the big news is that with only 1000 miles left on the factory 36 waranty
Larry Miller dodge replaced my tranny!!!! it was howling in the morning, so
I with a little arguing they agreed to replace it, and I brought in a
centerforce dual friction clutch to go with it.
I love the new clutch, and the truck seems to shift better than ever.
its good to be back, and to see that not much has changed.

ps is there anybody out there in AZ now??? I would still love to get a meet
together here!

Gregg