DACUDA joins Sport Truck Mag and the Imports!

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 21:44:58 EST

Hey everyone. Just a little update.

I am accepting a job at Racing Sports Akimoto here in southern
California. Good set up and many cross over parts for the Dakotas too.
Great company. Will be interesting working in the import tuner industry
also!

Also - It is official! Sport Truck Mag will be using me for freelance
articles and features in the future. While I won't be traveling outside
of SoCal, I will be seeking out lots of totally tricked and fast Dodge
products!! We will get proper representation in a mag yet!!!

Jim Harmon
DACUDA