RE: RE: RE: RE: hi flow cat

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 21:50:46 EST

There is a difference between the older (Pre-97) cats and the newer ones.
(Hey, that's what DYnomax and Catco told me...take it for what it is.) I
called Dynomax and Catco and they BOTH didn't want to sell me one. Random
Tech is the only one (besides the dealer) who would sell me one. Bad thing
is that I have to weld it on myself...no muffler shop around here would
tough the truck unless it had 80K miles on it.

- Bernd