RE: Bob and Greg war rekindles.... (Rodger)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 22:08:24 EST

> War rekindles? Ahhhh come on........he's driving a neon....I
> mean a family car now!

A family car that'll whoop on yer ass, and do circles around ya... With a
power MOONROOF..

> Karen must have whooped his butt into shape! :o))))))

Actually no... But I did acquire her as a pit crew member when AutoX starts
in the Spring and as a birthday gift is sending me to the SCCA sponsored
driving course at ETown in March so I can get my SCCA ticket.. so there...
ppphhffffttt!

> Come on Greg..........only fooling......Rice is nice!

Yeah you should talk ;-) Your truck is lower than my Neon, and you have a
pair of fart pipes the diameter of a CD out the back! Gee talk about the pot
calling the kettle black! ;-)

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES