Need the DML, I plan to find out 360 computer swap compatability

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 22:25:09 EST

I need the help of the whole DML. I have noticed that some 360 computers are
not compatable with Dakota wiring harneses. A few people have swapped 360's
into their Dakotas, My goal is to make this a little easier for everyone. I
plan to find out compatability for swapping in 360 computers between all the
years. I will make this info available to all DML'rs when I compile it, by
posting it on my page and on the DML webpage (with Jon's permission).

I can't do this by myself, I need your help.

What I need:

I need anyone with a Factory Service Manual (no Chiltons please) to scan the
page that has the wiring diagram for the V-8 computer connector. Please
e-mail me directly with your scan.

I need the following:

1992-1993 Dakota (same both years)
1994 Dakota [auto/manual]
1996 Dakota [auto/manual]
1997 Dakota [auto/manual]
1992-1993 B-Van
1993 Ram
1994 Ram [auto/manual]
1995 Ram [auto/manual]
1996 Ram [auto/manual]
1997 Ram [auto/manual]

I will work on the 1992-1995 first, followed by 1996, and then 1997. Please
help, so that we can all enjoy more power.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)