Re: 33 X 12.5 on 15" rim on 2wd Dakota

From: Mike Johnson (kota4bye@ec.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 22:19:12 EST

Andy, do you know if David Martin is still running 33x12.5 on his truck? I
know that he has a three inch body lift, and that he has "some" rubbing, but
I am looking for how much "some" rubbing is. David are you still out there?

Mike J
Swansboro NC
99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
Mopar PCM, Cobra 29 LTD Classic

From: "Andy Levy" <andylevy@bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: DML: 33 X 12.5 on 15" rim on 2wd Dakota