Re: Chryslers@Carlisle2000

From: Jon Steiger (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 10:44:58 EST

jyeag@core.com ("Jim Yeagley") wrote in
<052a01c07b0a$a9584e40$0100a8c0@jim>:

>> > I believe TNN is no longer the cable carrier for My Classic
>> > Car, they've switched to SpeedVision (Now if I could just get the
>> > wife to pay for dishnetwork top 150...)
>
>There are 2 different MCC's. Dennis Gage is on the TNN show, and the
>Speedvision show has both him and Sam Memmolo(from Shadetree Mechanic
>and Crank&Chrome).
>
>Dish got Speedvision back, huh? I stopped service after they dropped
>Speedvision, I called and they wouldn't give me a straight answer, told
>me to call Speedvision to find out why. Trying to use customers as a
>leverage type tool for contract disputes really p'd me off, since it was
>me they were using. Guess I can restart service and dump my neanderthal
>cable again.

  Yep, when I first started researching dish systems, one of my non-negotiable
items was that they had to have Speedvision. :-) I got Primestar because they
had Speedvision right in with the regular programming, so I didn't have to buy
any extra sports package or anything. Then, when they got bought by DirecTV, I
stayed with them, because I although I did have to get a sports package to get
Speedvision, I don't think Dish even had speedvision at the time.

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ----- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@twistedbits.net ------. | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 | `------------------------------ http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'