Re: Chryslers@Carlisle2000

From: Jim Yeagley (jyeag@core.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 08:34:26 EST

> > > Has any one seen C@C on MyClassic Car TNN yet??? i havnt!!!
> > >
> > I believe TNN is no longer the cable carrier for My Classic
> > Car, they've switched to SpeedVision (Now if I could just get the wife
> > to pay for dishnetwork top 150...)

There are 2 different MCC's. Dennis Gage is on the TNN show, and the
Speedvision show has both him and Sam Memmolo(from Shadetree Mechanic and
Crank&Chrome).

Dish got Speedvision back, huh? I stopped service after they dropped
Speedvision, I called and they wouldn't give me a straight answer, told me
to call Speedvision to find out why. Trying to use customers as a leverage
type tool for contract disputes really p'd me off, since it was me they were
using. Guess I can restart service and dump my neanderthal cable again.

Jim