Re: mightyMike pulled over again

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 15:03:24 EST

So why doesn't he just raise it a damn 1/2 inch???? Come on Mike... 1/2 inch
isn't gonna make a bit of difference..... Gotta beat getting tickets
(Cheaper too!)... the harrassment is another issue... but you can tell them
to eat crow every time you get pulled over if you just give up the 1/2 inch!

Preacher