Re: mightyMike pulled over again

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 09:24:49 EST

In Virginia it's illegal to be less than 14 inches
from the ground to the base of your frame rail.
Anything less you can get a ticket for. Incidentally,
Mike was 1/2 an inch too low in the front, but the
rear was ok (or did I just get that backwards?). The
cop got his little yard stick out and everything.
Incidentally, Mike did not get a ticket Christmas day,
just pulled over... but later he did get a ticket for
that 1/2 an inch.

Jodi