Re: 33 X 12.5 on 15" rim on 2wd Dakota

From: Mike Johnson (kota4bye@ec.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 17:58:34 EST

David, I am thinking of going to 33" BFG All-Terrians as a transitional
tire. I am going to need to replace my 31"s soon, and don't have the cash
to go 5.5 TC Lift, 36"s and rims all at once this soon. Hopefully if I go
with 33"s now and the TC lift around Dec, the 33's will work until I win
the lottery, and get the 36"s and rims. Also, how much fabbing to get your
brushguard winch mount on the truck? Is it hold up well? Yes, I have a
wish list much bigger than my bank account!

Mike J
Swansboro NC
99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
Mopar PCM, Cobra 29 LTD Classic