DFW DMLers

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 20:11:49 EST

Hey everyone in the DFW area I had a question concerning emissions testing,
mainly are there any and where. Also if there are, and you have a modified
Dak how do you pass? If I keep my Dak I plan on modifying it extensively and
I need to know before I move(I currently live in MI where there is no
testing). I'd hate to spend all that money on my truck and then deal with
emission testing when we move down to DFW next Christmas. Thanks
Sam South
95 Dak, V-8,3.90 LSD,5-speed
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/