Insurance Suggestions

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 19:46:50 EST

I am looking for any suggestions on good Insurance companies. Do to my heavy
foot, I paid the price to a suspended licensce. So in retrospect, to my
gracious parental units who were covering costs until I could afford them
are paying off the truck and signing the entire thing over to me. That of
course means I need to find a quality insurance company. Any of you Veterans
of Auto-Insurance world, give a freshmeat like myself any suggestions. I am
considering Progressive, haven't heard any bad things about them as of yet.

Aaron da GA V6'r
98 SLT CC, 3.9, Dueler A/T (225/70R15), 2.5" Dual Exhaust Gibson Cat-Bak,
K&N Gen II Intake, and many pipe dreams ahead.

P.S. I am just turning 21 in March, I am already prepared to be paying out
the wazoo for Insurance. But would like good advice regardless.